With 200+ services and 15 years of proven expertise, AWS has everything you need to build faster, operate cost-effectively, and run virtually any advertising and marketing technology workload at petabyte scale and millisecond latency.
For the July issue, we spoke to three Advertising & Marketing experts about the general architecture pattern trends in this sector as well as their ideas about the role will cloud play in future development efforts. You’ll see a case study from The Trade Desk and how it’s transforming its real-time bidding strategy on AWS, and well catch you up on service launches and announcements from re:Invent 2019.
In July’s Advertising & Marketing issue:
- Ask the Experts:
- Gerry Louw, Worldwide Technical Lead
- Clark Fredricksen, Head of Worldwide Marketing
- Dmitri Tchikatilov, Head of Worldwide Business Development
- Case study & reference architecture: The Trade Desk Transforms Its Real-time Bidding Strategy with AWS
- Blog: Building a Customer Identity Graph with Amazon Neptune
- Blog: Serving Billions of Ads in Just 100 ms Using Amazon ElastiCache for Redis
- Solution: Real-Time Web Analytics with Kinesis Data Analytics
- Announcements: Key announcements for the Advertising and Marketing Industry (AWS re:Invent 2019)
How to access the magazine
We hope you’re enjoying Architecture Monthly, and we’d like to hear from you—leave us star rating and comment on the Amazon Kindle Newsstand page or contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.